Enrollment at Circle Tree Ranch
- Circle Tree Ranch is a residential substance abuse rehabilitation facility which offers a variety of different programs that meet individual needs. At Circle Tree Ranch we address the causes and consequences of alcoholism and chemical dependency, including addiction to methamphetamines, crack, cocaine, heroin, marijuana, inhalants, hallucinogens, and prescription drugs. We also provide treatment for gambling addiction, eating disorders, and other addictive behaviors, as well as dual diagnosis treatment.
Individuals seeking addiction treatment at Circle Tree Ranch must be 18 years of age or older, medically stable, ambulatory or semi-ambulatory, and capable of basic self-care. Circle Tree Ranch does not provide drug or alcohol detox on site; however we will refer persons requiring medical detoxification to local detox centers. When necessary Circle Tree Ranch will provide transportation from local detox facilities to our campus when an individual is medically stable and wishes to enroll for addiction treatment. Circle Tree Ranch is a unique alternative to traditional rehab programs providing a homelike setting for women, men and when possible, their children. At Circle Tree Ranch we offer substance abuse treatment courses ranging from 90 days to 14 months or longer.
In seeking addiction treatment you have just made a very important decision, one that will affect the rest of your life. The process for admission to Circle Tree Ranch is as follows:
- For enrollment inquires or admission to Circle Tree Ranch call 1.800.381.3318
- An enrollment coordinator will obtain information regarding the prospective student's overall addiction and treatment history
- The financially responsible party will review and complete a tuition agreement
- A face-to-face or telephonic interview will be conducted with the prospective student
- New students are enrolled Monday through Friday during normal business hours
Circle Tree Ranch has a strong commitment to providing excellent substance abuse treatment service to all students and alumni. We are sensitive to our students concern for privacy, as well as the privacy of family and visitors. Our respectful treatment and safe, supportive environment provide a system to ensure that the students' and family members' rights are preserved and protected. These rights are outlined in the handbook given to you upon admission.
Circle Tree Ranch’s commitment to each student’s confidentiality is ensured by our legal responsibility as mandated by state and federal law. The confidentiality of alcohol and drug abuse patient records is specifically protected by Federal law and Circle Tree Ranch complies with these regulations. Each faculty member is dedicated to upholding these standards in all communications and records.